WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to the user’s computer or. customer when visiting the website / store and usually includes:
- the name of the server from which the cookie was sent
- the lifespan of the cookie
- value (usually a randomly generated unique number)
WHY THE WEBSITE NEEDS COOKIES
The cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, if it is read by the server together with a web browser, this can help the site to implement the user or. customer-friendly services. It may recall previous purchases or account information created by the customer. Only the server that sent the cookie can read and use this cookie. On a website that is trustworthy, cookies can enrich the user experience or. customer.
WHICH COOKIES DOES THE WEB USE AND WHY
On the website www.carovnik-nal.si we use only cookies that are allowed in accordance with the ZEKom-1 law.
Only cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site are used. To record statistics of page traffic, we use a system that records only a session cookie and does not follow your further behavior on the website or in connection with other pages.
LIST OF COOKIES COLLECTED BY THE WEBSITE www.carovnik-nal.si:
The operator provides the notification without consent if he uses the following cookies:
- cookies required solely for the purpose of transmitting a message over an electronic communications network; and
- cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
You can always delete or disable cookies with the settings in your browser. If you disable cookies, some parts of the website may not work properly for you.
The General Terms and Conditions are valid from 27.4.2021